Today Mama and I took our first trip to the Kohl Children's Museum in Glenview! They had buildings inside just like the places Mama takes me to all the time, except I was allowed to touch everything...well, except the toys in other babies' strollers...apparently those are still off limits. Although I didn't want to leave the automobile room (with a race track for little cars and an automated carwash you can walk through!), I was cajoled (okay, carried kicking and screaming) to the grocery store, where I pushed my own cart and spent a lot of time picking out produce. Then we went to the nursery where I got to see and touch all the babies. I opted out of changing a diaper at the changing station...I've seen it done enough to know I'm better off taking a pass! Then we went to the veterinarian's office, where I was excited to see a stuffed cat, but mostly just wanted to play on their computer. After the veterinarian's office, it was pretty much time for my pre-nap meltdown, but we managed to squeeze in a little more walking around. All in all, I think we spent more time in the restaurant outside the museum (they don't let you come in with food and I wasn't done enjoying my Cheerios when we arrived), but all the more reason to come back again soon. Maybe next time I'll play behind the counter at Potbelly's and practice yelling, "OREO SMOOOOOTHIE! Turkey sideways!"

















No comments:
Post a Comment