Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stop! It's Tummy Time!

This week my sister went to the doctor for her two month check-up. Thankfully mom left me at home for that one...I've been to that office for enough visits to know that no good ever comes of it. They usually end with a shot or two, after which a nurse tries to buy my silence with a lousy sticker.

I let Rowan know the score before she left, so she was sure to do a lot of screaming on the exam table. Regardless, the doctor gave her a good report and orders to start with daily tummy-time sessions. Yesterday during her very first tummy time she pushed up on her arms as if to declare that this exercise was far too easy. She's wondering what else we've got for her to try arond here...and I'm thinking, my toys don't put themselves away. Why don't you work on that?




No comments: