I know what you're thinking. Our recording equipment isn't what you'd call state-of-the-art. And maybe Rowan completely forgot the lyrics after "Q-R-S," but you have to appreciate the way I totally covered for her with some improv guitar and brought the song to a graceful close.
At the end of the day, what we've got is some raw undeniable talent. And you don't need fancy recording equipment or spot-on lyrics to appreciate that.
Here's another cut off our upcoming CD. The classic tune and whimsical wardrobe featured in the video really show off my softer side, while the black-and-purple Tinkerbell guitar, temporary spider tat and unbrushed hair say I'm a little bit rock-and-roll.
While we considered posting our duet on YouTube, between preschool, gymnastics, swimming lessons and naps, who's got time to go on TV to discuss our fast rise to fame from relative obscurity?
As I always say (usually in response to, "Who's ready to take a bath?" or "Who's ready to get in the car?"), "Not me!! Not Rowan!!"
As I always say (usually in response to, "Who's ready to take a bath?" or "Who's ready to get in the car?"), "Not me!! Not Rowan!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment