Friday, February 3, 2012

Ice, ice baby

It will come as a shock to no one when I confess that I love princesses.

In the fall, I had my first opportunity to meet a princess first hand at a birthday party and, like most girls my age would have been, I was speechless because...well...that was one BAD weave.

 Concerned that smiling could have been perceived as my tacit consent for 
such a fashion faux pas, I erred on the side of caution and went for apathy, with just a
hint of disapproval.

When we met again on Wednesday night at Disney on Ice, though, it was apparent that someone must have staged an intervention, because Ariel looked GOOD.  And I should know, as I was seated in the FRONT ROW!

On the menu for dinner?  Popcorn, pop and cotton candy.

Because when Yaya and Nannie take you out on the town, it's first class all the way.

 
 

No comments: