Tonight was bingo night and It was so much fun. Bingo night was at my school and go to go with Rowan but at the time Remy did not want to come and I felt a little bad for Remy. My mom said that we should walk because she thought if we went in the car there would be no more parking spaces. When we got there we went into the lunch room to get some diner. I got a cheese burger ad some water. Rowan got a hotdog and water and pretzels. Me and mom shared some chips. When we were finished we went to get ice-cream and me and mom shared a double scoop of mint chocolate chip and Rowan got chocolate and vanilla mixed together. when we were done with the ice-cream I wanted to play bingo but Rowan was still finishing her ice-cream. My mom said I can go to the big gym by myself and I did and the first round had started so I waited for the next round. The first two rounds were normal and black out black out is where you have to fill your hole bingo sheet. Then came the X marks the spot round that is when you have to make a X with the chips so you have to get two across the hole bingo sheet also my dad was there because Remy wanted to go a few minutes after me and mom and Rowan left so I saw dad at the last round and I won but the most awesome part about that is that your hole table gets a prize. I got a pink owl pencil sharpener. Then I went to the little gym and I played basketball for a couple minutes then we went home
Friday, January 22, 2016
Bingo Night
Tonight was bingo night and It was so much fun. Bingo night was at my school and go to go with Rowan but at the time Remy did not want to come and I felt a little bad for Remy. My mom said that we should walk because she thought if we went in the car there would be no more parking spaces. When we got there we went into the lunch room to get some diner. I got a cheese burger ad some water. Rowan got a hotdog and water and pretzels. Me and mom shared some chips. When we were finished we went to get ice-cream and me and mom shared a double scoop of mint chocolate chip and Rowan got chocolate and vanilla mixed together. when we were done with the ice-cream I wanted to play bingo but Rowan was still finishing her ice-cream. My mom said I can go to the big gym by myself and I did and the first round had started so I waited for the next round. The first two rounds were normal and black out black out is where you have to fill your hole bingo sheet. Then came the X marks the spot round that is when you have to make a X with the chips so you have to get two across the hole bingo sheet also my dad was there because Remy wanted to go a few minutes after me and mom and Rowan left so I saw dad at the last round and I won but the most awesome part about that is that your hole table gets a prize. I got a pink owl pencil sharpener. Then I went to the little gym and I played basketball for a couple minutes then we went home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment