Saturday, March 20, 2010

H2Oh boy!

As a preschooler, I consider exhibiting enthusiasm to be my full-time job. (Whining and manipulation are just hobbies.)

It is no secret after my first swim lesson that I am quite enthusiastic about the water.

It could be argued that this enthusiasm is rivaled only by my love of playgrounds. The passion is so intense that my mom is often forced to spell p-a-r-k when discussing the subject in my presence for fear of unleashing a fervor too intense for mortal man to withstand.

So to learn today that such a thing as a "water park" exists -- well, that was almost more than I could mentally digest.

Swimming on a playground?? I couldn't help but wonder what other prayers of mine had been answered. (I will be checking the backyard for a pony when I get home.)

As if the water-park concept was not enough, Papa and Yaya found one that would let me spend the night! And deliver pizza and popcorn to me in my bed!

Although she didn't get to stay the night, Rowan had The Best Time time at the water park, too.

But, then again, she came home and had The Best Time in the bath tub.

Her bar is set real low.

Here are Papa and I playing it cool before we hit the water park. We're all like, "Oh, a water park? Sure, why not?"

Yaya, on the other hand, was unable to contain her excitement. Either that or it was the delirium from not sleeping the night before due to her counting down the minutes until check-in.

We wasted no time with assessing our options. Papa and I headed straight into the area closest to the entrance.

Yaya and Rowan prayed at the altar of the water gods, where Rowan attempted to squeeze the Mayan water god's cheeks. What a joker!

Trip 4 of 90



No comments: